The Nike Air Max 720 goes bigger than ever before with Nike's tallest Air unit yet, which offers more air underfoot for unimaginable, all-day comfort. Has Air Max gone too far? We hope so.
- A textile and synthetic upper gives comfortable support.
- Nike's tallest Air unit to date, the 720 Air unit runs the length of the outsole.
- Colors take inspiration from the natural world, a counterpoint to the shoe's futuristic look.
- Molded lines in the upper appear to radiate out from the sides, creating a wavelike design.
- Rubber coverage on the outsole gives durable traction.
- Translucent rubber on the heel highlights the Air unit.
- Colour Shown: Black/Anthracite/Laser Fuchsia
- Style: AR9293-002
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking colour combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
|FOOT LENGTH||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||US SIZE|
|8 5/8 inch \ 22 cm||35.5||2.5||5|
|8 7/8 inch \ 22.4 cm||36||3||5.5|
|9 inch \ 22.9 cm||36.5||3.5||6|
|9 1/8 inch \ 23.3 cm||37.5||4||6.5|
|9 3/8 inch \ 23.7 cm||38||4.5||7|
|9 1/2 inch \ 24.1 cm||38.5||5||7.5|
|9 5/8 inch \ 24.5 cm||39||5.5||8|
|9 7/8 inch \ 25 cm||40||6||8.5|
|10 inch \ 25.4 cm||40.5||6.5||9|
|10 1/8 inch \ 25.8 cm||41||7||9.5|
|10 3/8 inch \ 26.2 cm||42||7.5||10|
|10 1/2 inch \ 26.7 cm||42.5||8||10.5|
|10 5/8 inch \ 27.1 cm||43||8.5||11|
|10 7/8 inch \ 27.5 cm||44||9||11.5|
|11 inch \ 27.9 cm||44.5||9.5||12|